Le 28/03/2012 18:22, Christian Hilberg a écrit :
Do you have any plans of providing packages for Evo, E-D-S and maybe even
evolution-kolab via this PPA? It would help me much, in that I can have
more people testing evolution-kolab before the release of 3.4.1, in which
I would like to incorporate as many bugfixes as possible.
Hey,

Those are a bit tricky since e-d-s has non trivial changes including gsettings migration and some soname updates, which would impact on quite some packages in the archive and need a transition. While ppas are good to test new versions users usually don't want to have to go through that level of changes in a stable version (it would have potential to create issues over different desktop components non shipped in the ppa for example).

If people want to work on an testing evo ppa that's probably fine but it's probably not something for the GNOME3 one.

--
Sebastien Bacher