On Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 08:08:52PM +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le 03/04/2012 19:33, Bryce Harrington a écrit :
> >An invitation to UDS wouldn't be out of place in this case.
> I'm unsure about that, it's expense (time and money) to invite
> somebody at UDS only for a one hour session, remote participation
> should work fine for those (or written in advance summary),
> especially if we move away to take decisions during the session but
> rather cover points to move the discussion,conclusion then to a
> broader audience i.e on lists.

Good points.  Fwiw I was not suggesting sponsorship but rather more of,
"Hey, we'll be discussing your software at UDS, at such and such a time;
we'd love to have your project's input there."  For these purposes,
you're right that remote participation should work adequately.  Some
projects have a lot of members scattered around the world, so it's
entirely possible they'd have someone who could drive to the project for
just the day.

Bryce