Hey guys,

We had tried to get some shortcut changes during the Precise cycle. Some successfully, some were not (like changing the "change worspace " keybindings).

I propose a healthy check session/discussion with the design team to see what changes will be done for 12.10, what we need to expose on gnome-control-center, reviewing what we already expose there. Also, what changes are needed on the window manager side to propose more than one (configurable) keybinding to not break past conventions with new proposed ones.

Thanks,
Didier