Hey,

The Canonical upstream teams did some good progresses on testing and quality this cycle, that's a good step for the Ubuntu Desktop quality, we still rely on quite some components from other upstreams though that didn't engage into a such process yet though (those who looked at gnome-settings-daemon, nautilus, gvfs, etc bugs on launchpad probably know what I mean there). I would like to see if we can work on our side and with upstream to get those automated tested in some ways.

It would be also nice to see regular run and report of the testsuits for other components which already have one (i.e glib, gtk) and some testing of their rdepends before upload.

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher