Hello Desktoppers,

this might be interesting for you as well.

Martin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New launchpad view available:  Work Items and Bugs "to do" for
each milestone.
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:00:45 -0500
From: Kate Stewart <kate.stew...@canonical.com>
To: ue-le...@lists.canonical.com

Now that we have our work items in a separate section in launchpad,
there's a new report we can access to track each team's status.
It is dependent on the blueprints and bugs being associated
with team or person on the team, and a milestone as well as a series
being set though.

Server team:
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-server/+upcomingwork

Desktop team:
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-desktop-team/+upcomingwork

Kernel team:
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-distro-team/+upcomingwork

Foundations team:
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-foundations/+upcomingwork

Security team:
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-security/+upcomingwork

QA team:
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-platform-qa/+upcomingwork

If you are not seeing all the blueprints you expect on your team's page,
please check that the "Milestone target:" on the blueprint is filled.
Those approved blueprints that can be delivered anytime during quantal
should be set to "12.10", otherwise please choose the milestone that
best fits for those that need to land by feature freeze,  use
"12.10-beta-1".

Using the new bug workflow we've been discussing the milestoned and
series targetted bugs that teams are commmitting to fix,  the committed
bugs will be showing up on these pages as well, and fitting into this
flow as well if they are assigned to a member, or the team.   This
should give each team a single page to see all the workitems and bugs
that still need to be worked on for each upcoming milestone.

This is still evolving and based off of the work the Linaro team has
contributed to launchpad.  If any team has a member with some launchpad
skills, with a few spare development cycles to work on tools, we can
look at getting these views working for topics-s. Right now the reports
are driven by members in specific teams, so the above links are probably
the most effective views.

Hope you find it useful.

Kate

P.S. - if you want to see your personal TODO page of workitems & bugs,
there is also the view:
https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+upcomingwork  :)