Chad,

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 03:29:24PM -0400, Chad Miller wrote:
> Hi all.  I've been maintaining the chromium-browser package for about a
> year and a half. I would like to become a formal Ubuntu member via Ubuntu
> Desktop Team and receive per-package-upload rights to chromium-browser and
> pepperflashplugin-nonfree .
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChadMiller/DeveloperApplication
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/Developers

~ubuntu-desktop membership is mainly for granting upload rights to the
desktop packageset. I get from your mail that you intend to apply for
Ubuntu Membership alongside these PPU rights—is that correct?

If so, the DMB has the ability to give membership and is probably what
you want (your previous application was redirected there from the
membership board but yesterday's meeting didn't take place,
unfortunately—my excuse is that I was travelling back from Easter
holidays away).

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#ContribDev

The PPU part of the application needs to come to the DMB anyway.

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#PerPackage

& please get your sponsors to give endorsements—I think jdstrand's is
from the previous membership-only application.

http://ubuntu-dev.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/ubuntu-sponsorships.cgi?render=html&sponsor=&sponsor_search=name&sponsoree=Chad+Miller&sponsoree_search=name

Cheers, good luck :-)

--
Iain Lane                                  [ i...@orangesquash.org.uk ]