In my opinion it's enough for the sponsor to be the person that authored the
(signed) tag, so no need to make sponsoring bileto uploads even harder by
requiring a round trip through the .dsc to fix a finalise commit.

That's what I'll do when sponsoring bileto updates, but if other people want to
do it the .dsc way then I won't argue with them, I just think it's harder work.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session/+git/gnome-session/+merge/354136
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is requested to review the proposed merge of