With the memberships of Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre and Adam Conrad
expired from the Development Membership board, we are sending out this
notice to make sure all Ubuntu Developers are aware of the current DMB
nominations state. There were already two calls for nominations sent
out some time ago but we only got two applications so far: the
re-nomination of Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre and a self-nomination of
Jeremy Bicha.

We are long overdue but since we only have two candidates, we would
like to do a final last-minute call for nominations. If no new
nominations will be sent in by the end of this week, we will be
accepting Jeremy and Mathieu to the Developer Membership board as-is,
without any additional formal votes. Voting only makes sense when
there are more candidates to chose from and since the board requires 7
members to properly function, all the two free seats need to be
occupied.

If you are not happy with the current candidates and would like to
nominate someone else instead, please give us a sign ASAP.

Thank you,

--
On behalf of the DMB
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak