Woh ! Absolutely nobody can help me on this question ? I've already
asked about this on 4-5 lists or forums, and I've cumulated : 0 answer.
Where could I find help on this subject ? The kernel team ? Who has
developped this part (boot on initramfs and device detection) ?

I'm stucked on that problem since 2 weeks. Please, help :)

Ben