Dear gnome developers and Users,

We are having on ubuntu-devel-discuss mailing list a discussion about
refactoring the gnome menu layout.

To have more information on the subject of this discussion, please have
a look at https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/174277

So I the point is, I like the idea below. Removing the *Preferences* and
*Adminstration* menu and replacing them with a single menu
*Configuration* with a set of submenus.

Can you give me your opinion on this ?

Best Regards,
wattazoum

ps: Please keep the others mailing list in copy. If you don't want to
subscribe to those list, please look at the video here
http://wattazoum.fr/Optimised-usage-of-Ubuntu-mailing.html to use NNTP
with gmane.