On Sunday 23 March 2008 05:36:23 Mackenzie Morgan wrote:

> On the 21st (or 20th....UTC makes Launchpad say funny things), you marked
> this fixed, but I'm still having this problem.

Do you still have that problem?

I think the fixed packages may have just not been distributed by the time you
were still experiencing it. Have you checked that you were using the fixed
version(s)?

If it's still a problem, please file a new bug (or re-open an existing one)
and provide the output of "dpkg -l | grep virtualbox".
The version where it has been fixed are mentioned in the bug report.

Please note, that it has only been fixed for new installs of virtualbox-ose:
if the 386 kernel image has been pulled in already, it will stay installed of
course: you can just uninstall the linux-image-*-386 packages in this case.

Cheers,
Daniel.