On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Evan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have noticed a huge number of ideas on Ubuntu Brainstorm for different
> disk management utilities, all of which are slightly related, but not enough
> to be considered duplicates. These can all really be summed up into one
> configuration GUI, and I have created a brainstorm for it at
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/5722/
>
> My proposal for the layout is something like this:
>
> -S.M.A.R.T. integration

I like that one.  The smartctl command isn't all that easy to
understand....well, except when you see "pre-fail" and go "that sounds bad"
but then have no idea exactly how bad.  Some sort of "badness rating" (maybe
colored?) would make that easier to understand.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169