On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Danny Piccirillo
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the right place to bring this up or if there's
> already an existing thread about it, but i don't see why all the shutdown
> options are now separated from the logout options and in the users switcher
> along with IM status changer even though the IM client already has it's own
> which is displayed in addition when it's running anyways.
>
> --

THANK YOU for bringing this up! Hardy's functionality w.r.t. the
logout/suspend/hibernate/shutdown/switch was quicker and better
looking. I know the separate screens are how upstream does it, but
that doesn't make it better. I would REALLY like to see this changed
back to the way it was.

As far as the gnome-status thing changing Pidgin/Empathy statuses, I
don't personally mind, though I don't really care for it. I can see
where it causes problems more than it solves them.

I have system sounds turned off... heh.

Again, PLEASE change the logout button back.
--
Luke L.