On Thursday 28 May 2009 4:17:47 am Siegfried Gevatter wrote:
> > Can we have our logo to be displayed in your OS startup, and customize of
> > our support interaction applications/tools?
>
> Yes, but if you modify some existing application included in Ubuntu
> you'll have to adhere to its licence (which may -or may not, depending
> on which application it is- require you to publish the source code for
> your modifications under the same license).

It could not then be called Ubuntu, however.  The Ubuntu name can only be used
on remixes (different package mix, still all official Ubuntu packages, maybe
some
new artwork packages), not for derivatives (code modifications or non-Ubuntu
packages) according to http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo