In Compiz there is an amazing feature different than "alt+tab" which
is"winkey+tab" and in this case "winkey+shift+tab" also works...

I said amazing not for it effect but for the making usage of the winkey that
exists in almost all keyboards and tends to be useless, so this feature make
it a bit useful ...

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
IT & Development Manager
3D Diagnostix Inc. www.3ddx.com