Amahdy wrote:

> Like many ppl, I don't want to check a lists group over an rss like gmane,

You really, desperately, need to learn terminology if you want to convince
_anybody_ that you are right.  gmane news is _not_ in any sense an "rss".

> and the reason of checking this list over web-browser then it's because I
> don't know how a better way to see the 10 replies on my post and type a
> new one using my mail client.

Well, that certainly explains why you get no support here...

> Maybe I'm missing something here (like I said in my early first post), but
> I even don't know how to set a total delivery for all messages sent here,
> I only receive a digest and there is no option to receive
> instant-notification, although I believe mailman has this option but maybe

You chose digest.  I've never even encountered a mailing list where digest
was the default.
--
derek