On 23 February 2016 at 09:18, Angelo Compagnucci
<angelo.compagnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Colin,

>> On 23 February 2016 at 09:09, Angelo Compagnucci
>> <angelo.compagnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I cannot set "Ctrl+Esc" as shortcut for gnome-system-monitor, or at
>>> least I can set that shortcut, but it doesn't work in practice.
>>
>> How have you attempted to do that, and which version of Ubuntu are you
>> using?
>
> System Setting -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts.
>
>>  Also is it the standard (Unity) Ubuntu or one of the flavours?
>
> Ubuntu 14.04.4 vanilla.

I have just noticed that you sent this to ubuntu-devel-discuss, which
is for discussion of development issues, not for user support.  I
suggest you ask again on the ubuntu-user list.

Also tell us there exactly what you entered for the command to run in
the shortcut and whether you have tried it with different key
combinations.

Colin