Nothing yet.

I did manage to file a Launchpad bug with patch to get weston-rdp to
build--as a separate package (weston-rdp-compositor) due to the large
number of additional dependencies the RDP compositor draws in.  As noted, I
haven't managed to actually test it--I don't have a real Zesty
environment--and mainly intended to make the component installable as a
first step.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/weston/+bug/1654864

I'm not a programmer, in any case; I can try to work out a bash script to
wrapper weston-rdp with an X11rdp frontend, but that's about it for me.  So
far, Zesty is at the point where other interested parties can readily start
trying to do more-advanced things like integrate an RDP session back-end
with a greeter (e.g. get LightDM to spawn under weston-rdp/xwayland or
mir-rdp/xmir, if someone implements that) or use the more-advanced features
of Wayland/Mir to move sessions between console and RDP (supposedly,
Wayland can do things like move a session from the console to VNC or such
without disrupting applications).

I'm hoping to get somewhere farther with this by 18.04 LTS.  That would
land this on servers and Raspberry Pi distributions.  As to how far...
maybe I can make an X11rdp shell script work; if there's no other interest,
that's as far as it's going to go.