Just a one simple feature:

I need to expose conditions as shown below:

File `mounted/20microsoft`:

```
# This script looks for legacy BIOS bootloaders only. Skip if running UEFI
if [ -d /sys/firmware/efi ] && [ -z "$WINOSDATA" ]; then
        debug "Skipping legacy bootloaders on UEFI system"
       if [ ! "$OSPROBES_FORCE_SCAN_LEGACY_ON_UEFI" = true ]; then exit 1;
fi
fi
```

And in File `mounted/05efi`:

```
# This file is for UEFI platform only
if [ ! -d /sys/firmware/efi ]; then
        debug "Not on UEFI platform"
        if [ ! "$OSPROBES_FORCE_SCAN_UEFI_ON_LEGACY" = true ]; then exit 1;
fi
fi
```

If you dual boot and there are time conflicts between Windows and Ubuntu,
this occurs because Ubuntu store the time on the hardware clock as UTC by
default while Microsoft Windows stores the time as local time, thus causing
conflicting times between Ubuntu and Windows.

I would like to use my own script and determine dual boot machines for
setup it's hwclock with localtime.
So as not to reinvent the wheel - I should to use os-prober to detect is
other systems installed along side linux. Therefore override default
behaviour.

Sorry for my bad english.

--
Faithfully yours,