-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: Re: It is time to use MATE DE as default desktop on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Data:   Sun, 5 Nov 2017 21:01:55 +0100
Mittente:       Vittorio <vbe...@interfree.it>
Rispondi-a:     vbe...@interfree.it
A:      Nrbrtx <nrb...@gmail.com>

As far as this is a very good suggestion, I strongly believe that it is
very unlikely to happen.
Actually, the common steps for innovating things, among the Linux
developers, seems to have become:
1) find a good working feature
2) disable and  change it into something totally new and possibly not
working any more
3) completely ignore users issues to "please revert back beacuse we need
that functionality"
4) make problems disappear by magically changing them into nightmares
("Nightmare" is morphologically different from "Problem")
5) accurately hiding existing documentation or make sure it can be found
only searching through several (possibily many a lot of) sources....
6) and then.. telling users that, if they don't cope with the bugs, they
can obviously fix them by themselves.

Cheers.

Vittorio Beggi

mailto: vbe...@interfree.it