On 2019-05-03 16:48, Mitsuya Shibata wrote:
* Mozc

Mozc should support conversion "reiwa" to "ไปคๅ’Œ",
and common era to Reiwa era.

Debdiffs for disco/cosmic/bionic/xenial are already uploaded a week ago.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mozc/+bug/1823444

Is current state waiting tob published to proposed pocket?

Yes. Some SRU team member needs to review and start the builds for -proposed.

* Noto Sans CJK

Noto Sans CJK V2.001 is released to support Reiwa's ligature (U+32FF).

https://github.com/googlefonts/noto-cjk/releases/tag/NotoSansV2.001

New upstream release bug is already filed in Debian.

Generating diff of font package is difficult, we should do SRU for stable releases.
However fonts-noto-cjk package affects Chinese and Korean users,
if we do SRU, we needs to consult these users.

Yeah, the changes compared to our current version 1.001 seem to be non-trivial.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/googlefonts/noto-cjk/master/NEWS

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/googlefonts/noto-cjk/master/HISTORY

I'd suggest that we sync to eoan from Debian experimental once it has been packaged there, and then start with evaluating version 2.001 on eoan. If we don't hit any important issues, SRUing to bionic+ ought to be doable. Probably, as you say, we should involve Chinese and Korean users for testing the -proposed packages before they are moved to -updates.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj