On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 02:38:54PM -0600, Richard Laager wrote:
> Without knowing the specifics of the patch, most likely. But you're
> running out of time. At this point, it's too late to get something into
> Debian testing and have it migrate to Focal. (I think Focal is syncing
> from Debian testing. If it's syncing from Debian unstable, then you have
> like 24 hours.)

focal syncs from unstable, not testing.

> So it'd need to be a patch that goes direct into Ubuntu.

Not necessarily.  After automatic syncs stop on Thursday, we can still
sync uploads from Debian as long as they meet the criteria for feature
freeze (which it sounds like this would, as long as it doesn't come with
other changes); it just has to be something that an Ubuntu developer
does manually rather than something that will happen without human
intervention.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwat...@ubuntu.com]