Hello,

It is difficult to help.

I'm not sure if it is an error of the package. In that case, just remove the package.

Maybe you can try to load the microcodes with a BIOS update (this is the recommended method of Intel).

Or maybe you should contact Intel. It can be either a microcode problem, or a CPU problem (the rate of defective CPU is not so low as people thing).

In any case: are you sure about the source of the microcode? [if I remember correctly, the encryption of microcode were broken].

ciao
        cate