Greetings,

I have personally encountered a potentially widespread problem with the deletion of the "/tmp" folder at boot, as I can not recover automatically saved files found in said folder after a system crash, which may result in losing valuable data that has been created between the time of the last manual save and the automatic saving of said files.

My idea is to delete "/tmp" at the time of shutting down the machine properly, as in that case they wouldn't be needed, or after a certain amount of crashes occur without a successful shut-down, delete all data from generated before previous crashes

Sincerely,

Tamooz