On 8/9/22 18:38, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:

We are in the process to upstream out changes. We got disrupted by other
work for our main product but will continue to send new patches soon.
However, as expected getting the patches upstream takes time, which is
replacing the module might be helpful.

You can open a bug report in launchpad and attempt to submit pull
requests to Ubuntu directly. We do carry many features and backports
of features that are in progress of making it into mainline, or are
being pulled from maintainer trees. See for example how many SAUCE
patches we carry for apparmor, intel cpu features, ibm power cpu
features and so on. Depending on how clean and maintained your fuse
tree is it might be suitable for inclusion in Ubuntu kernels ahead of
vanilla mainline.

Ah nice, for me that sounds great! Maybe that solves our issue! I was more expecting a "please open a request through a paying Ubuntu customer".

Thanks,
Bernd