Hi,

You could try running it in a terminal with debug mode, as the message suggests.
I don't know much of Remmina, used it once or twice, but if you run it
from the terminal, it gives you pointers for debug mode and
wiki/documentation.

Run it from a terminal (e.g., gnome terminal, xterm, others), and try
to reproduce the problem.

$ remmina
Remmina does not log all output statements.
Turn on more verbose output by using "G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all" as an
environment variable.

More info available on the Remmina wiki at:
https://gitlab.com/Remmina/Remmina/-/wikis/Usage/Remmina-debugging
[15:27:46:643] [196740:196800] [ERROR][com.freerdp.core] -
freerdp_tcp_connect:freerdp_set_last_error_ex
ERRCONNECT_CONNECT_FAILED [0x00020006]
[15:27:46:644] [196740:196800] [ERROR][com.freerdp.core] - failed to
connect to 10.230.61.183

And if you run it as the text above suggests, it gives you a lot more
information to look at.
This will log that to file remmina.log so you can read it more easily;
just try to reproduce the problem again.
Their wiki may also provide some pointers.

$ G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all remmina 2>&1 | tee remmina.log

Hope this helps,

On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 2:05 PM Ashwathanarayana H R
<ashwatha...@samarthainfo.com> wrote:

> Sorry, one more information to you,
>
> In my laptop, I have use Linux Mint 21 Cinnamon
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> H.R.Ashwathanarayana
> 9844573841
>
> On 18/08/22 12:57, Ashwathanarayana H R wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> I have remmina RDP client, when I will try to open any windows system, It
> will give error message as :
>
> couln't not connect to the RDB server xx.xx.xx.xx via TLS, Please help to us
> how to fix it. I have also copied screen shot for your kind information.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> H.R.Ashwathanarayana
> 9844573841