Hi Matt,

technical-board@ is definitely not the right place to contact but I
see you used LP to send this mail. Shifting the conversation to u-d-d@
instead.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 9:51 PM MattRose <mattr...@folkwolf.net> wrote:
> I've submitted a new Terminator package that seems to not be able to be
> built on the launchpad build servers
> https://launchpad.net/~mattrose/+archive/ubuntu/terminator/+build/24844261

That is incorrect - LP built terminator v2.1.2 (sync'd from Debian)
successfully as you can see here:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/terminator/2.1.2-1.

What you're reporting is something different and outside the scope for
help (unless someone really wants to debug ;)) - you're essentially
taking the latest version, which is in Lunar, the development release,
adding a delta (adding override_dh_auto_test), and then trying to
build it in Jammy (22.04). Unfortunately, it'll need someone to spend
their time and energy for reasons that aren't really obvious?

OTOH, I've done a build of the latest version, from Lunar, in Jammy
and it built fine. I am sure it works fine, too. So perhaps take it
from there?

- u