Hi developers and other parties,

See the screenshot: https://i.ibb.co/g6023z1/new-installer.png
https://github.com/canonical/ubuntu-desktop-installer (new installer)
(pre-installed keyboard layouts list that comes with ubuntu iso)

But we have a government approved and standard non-phonetic keyboard layout
called "wijesekara" for sinhala language. It only appear to use after the
installation is completed and updated the system.

See the screenshot: https://i.ibb.co/DkTrPqt/settings-layouts-list.png

So we want to modify the pre-installed keyboard list and add the wijesekara
layout to come with cd image and move unnecessary phonetic layouts for optional
use (means, to receive via system updates or remove unnecessary phonetic
layouts permanently and keep a one from them).

Where should i file a issue? it seems, i have to open in multiple repositories

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.