Hi core905,

We are aware of some bugs of GNOME 44, but more precisely which ones are
affecting you?
However we've contributed upstream to fix some of these issues, so we
know that there are some around.

However, we're now at an engineering sprint, so preparing the new
packages may take few days more, plus the required SRU period:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates

Cheers