1) did you try pull-lp-debs as suggested in the first email, and is
that not sufficient to find/download header debs and install them?

2) I have to point out that linux-gke 5.15.0-1028.33 was superseded on
2023-01-06 (more than 4 months ago) by linux-gke - 5.15.0-1024.29

The kernel gke abi you are using is 4 months obsolete and likely
contains multiple publicly known security vulnerabilities. GKE
provides multiple update mechanisms (cluster/image based, or
apt/unattended-upgrades based) , which one should be using to receive
kernel security updates for your cluster. Please contact your GKE
support to investigate why your clusters are not receiving security
updates.

Given your post, and other posts from other GKE users, I am deeply
concerned that many GKE deployments are not receiving updates, which
Ubuntu is publishing for GKE. Note that Ubuntu has no callhome
capability to explain why particular Ubuntu installations are not
downloading and applying security updates.

--
okurrr,

Dimitri