On Wed, 3 Aug 2011, Mackenzie Morgan wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Scott Moser <smo...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > With no further digging, only looking at
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs , 4 out of the last
> > 11 meetings scheduled did not happen.  3 of those were due to lack of
> > quorum.  At least one other meeting not explicitly listed required email
> > vote due to lack of quorum.
>
> Which was that? We did do email voting for a handful of people, but
> that was due to having inherited a large enough backlog that even
> having quorum wouldn't have gotten through before more people were
> added to the list again without having meetings last 2-3 hours 2-3
> times.

2011-06-20 [1] ended in a discussion about "Whats a Quorum"
2011-02-14 [2] was postponed, maybe that is what I had seen. I admit to
   possibly getting lost trying to quickly scan the logs.

--
[1] http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/06/20/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t20:07
[2] http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/02/14/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t12:15

> Believe I already said this, but...
> The first two were when the board first went in, at which point we
> realised that the old board's meeting time....royally sucked for all
> of us. So we changed it. And then it went along fine with us meeting
> all the time. The third was a holiday in the US, so I'm not at all
> surprised that it was missed, though we should've conferred first to
> see if anyone was planning on being awake before BBQ time ;)  My work
> schedule has changed so that I *cannot* attend the early meeting,
> period, which is part of why there was no quorum this week. A Doodle
> poll is up for us to pick a new time that actually works for
> everybody.

I hope that a new time improves the situation.