On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 17:46, Clint Byrum <cl...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I think peoples' time is better spent elsewhere.. but if somebody in
> the community wants to spend time correcting the spelling mistakes,
> our policy is not really clear as to whether or not this is ok.

But beyond just spending their own time, they're also creating work
for archive administrators and reviewers who now have to approve,
verify, etc each patch.

Since AA time is limited, (and is, as you said, better spent
elsewhere) typos like that seem frivolous to SRU by themselves.

--
Luke Faraone;; Debian & Ubuntu Developer; Sugar Labs, Systems
lfaraone on irc.[freenode,oftc].net -- http://luke.faraone.cc