On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:13:57PM +0300, Janne Jokitalo wrote:
<snip>
> Release Candidates have been released, and they're in great need of testing.
> Please help us with finding the rest of the bugs in hiding, go to
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/ now!

Hi, it's me again! Thanks so much for everyone who's helped us thus far!

However, our AMD64 images are in dire need of testrunning. If you can, please
help! The release is in less than 2 days, and unless we get the pre-release
images tested, they won't reach the final status, and thus won't be released
officially.

Thanks in advance for your support and contribution! And again, do not hesitate
to contact us either here on this mailing list, or in IRC [0].

[0]: #xubuntu and #xubuntu-devel on irc.freenode.net

Best regards,

--
Jaska (astraljava on irc.freenode.net)