Hi,

I want to announce that my yesterday’s python3-defaults upload[1] made
new “PyBuild” tool (developed by Piotr Ożarowski) available in raring.

It allows one to easily build packages for both Python 2 and Python 3
(and also PyPy) by just passing `--buildsystem=pybuild` to debhelper
commands, and is very configurable (it guesses supported interpreter
versions by looking at Build-Depends).

It also supports building extensions and can even run unit tests :)

For details, please read Piotr’s original announcement[2] or the man
page (HTML version is available at [3]).

[1]: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python3-defaults/3.3.0-2ubuntu5
[2]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2013/01/msg00009.html
[3]: http://people.ubuntu.com/~mitya57/pybuild.html

--