On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 06:07:09PM +0100, Iain Lane wrote:
> Over the last few weeks, I've been working on rebasing our extensive
> delta to proposed-migration. It's now at a state where it's ready for
> others to take a look at. Please check out the output from a dry-run
> (being re-run hourly from cron)
>

> https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/laney/proposed-migration/update_excuses.html
>
> https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/laney/proposed-migration/update_output.txt

Update on this: Testing found a couple of bugs. I think I've fixed them.

They were mainly around arch:all handling. In Debian, these packages are
usually built on separate buildds, and britney had made a couple of
assumptions that relied on this.

I'm thinking that I'll make the cut over on Thursday UK time, so please
have a look at the output before then and check your .yaml-parsing
scripts against the new output (location changed since my initial post;
it's now .xz compressed)

https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/laney/proposed-migration/update_excuses.yaml.xz

Cheers,

--