Hey Olivier, thanks for raising the topic!

Le 08/02/2022 à 19:33, Olivier Tilloy a écrit :
  - a custom apport hook that collects additional information about the
snap and its dependencies

I'm going to sidetrack slightly the discussion in a new topic to address that point. I think that's a problem we need to resolve for snaps. We added some hooks to apport directly for subiquity or ubuntu-desktop-installer but it would be better if ubuntu-bug was able to find hooks provided by the snaps (either by having snapd exporting them to a system location or by teaching ubuntu-bug to look into /snap/<...>/current/<somedir>.

Brian, any chance we could get that on the foundation backlog?

Cheers,
Sebastien