I tested
https://cdimages.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-mini-iso/daily-live/current/lunar-mini-iso-amd64.iso
and it currently displays Ubuntu Desktop and Server 22.04.2 and 22.10

I believe it currently loads releases from
https://releases.ubuntu.com/streams/v1/ so it will automatically
include 23.04 once it is officially released and 22.10 will be removed
once that release goes End of Life.

Will the mini ISO be released as an official product for 23.04?

I think it could be helpful to have a variant of the mini ISO to help
with ISO testing especially for milestones. It can be convenient to
not have to repeatedly write different ISOs to a USB stick to test on
real hardware. This sounds like a good project for 23.10.

It looks like Issues are disabled at
https://github.com/canonical/mini-iso-tools
Where should issues be reported?

Thank you,