On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 02:40:55PM -0300, Athos Ribeiro wrote:
> I was on +1 maintenance on the week of 2023-08-21.

> I started the week using the Ubuntu archive tooling to re-triggering a few
> tests and running the find-proposed-cluster script to find good candidates
> to work on.

Please keep the NBS report in mind as well:

  https://ubuntu-archive-team.ubuntu.com/nbs.html

There has not been much progress on this list for roughly a month, and there
are lots of packages here needing active attention of the kind that would
not be blocked by a glibc migration :)

Thanks,
Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org