Hi,

I'm looking at NBS page. It seems that many packages are stuck there because
the unfinished transition.
While I'm dealing with these packages, archive admin also takes actions to the
NBS by removing the blockers from release pocket.

+ ffmpeg transition

  + moc

    Uploaded moc 1:2.6.0~svn-r3005-3.1 to Debian to fix building with
ffmpeg 6.0.

  + gpac

    Uploaded gpac 2.2.1+dfsg1-2 to Debian with patch from upstream to
fix building with ffmpeg 6.0.
    But I miss that gpac has already been removed from mantic,
although it's shown at NBS page.
    So I stop here and don't go further with FFe for this new version.

  + xpra

    Uploaded xpra 3.1.5+dfsg1-0.1 to Debian to fix building with ffmpeg 6.0.

  + liquidsoap

    Spent some time, but still have no idea how to debug the OCaml failures.

+ poppler transition

  + inkscape

    Looks like lib2geom is broken on i386, but I can't figure out how to fix it.
    So I have created
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/inkscape/+bug/2036181
    and https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1051980 (for
lib2geom).