*Here is the list packages I have touched during my +1 shift:**
*

 * *

   libvpx7 NBS

       Caused by python3-aiortc FTBFS (LP: #2045120)

         +

           that Depends python3-av < 11 but python3-av = 11 is in proposed

         +

           This is also a Debian sid problem, should be fixed there

 *

   simde autopkgtest failure on ppc64el (LP: #2033648)

       Test build of simde_0.8.0~rc1-1~0exp0 from experimental in noble
       is broken

       Test merge with the HEAD of upstream is also broken (notified)

       This is a reasonably complex code so letting upstream fix it
       sounds reasonable

 *

   gkrellm2-cpufreq FTBFS, cpufreqd and opa-ff (LP: #1215411)

       These depend on libcpupower-dev, which is provided by the Debian
       kernel packages

       We only provide the same library versioned per kernel package

         +

           Debian has SONAME that get version bumped on ABI breakage

       @xnox is working on it, no action after discussion

 *

   tiledarray FTBFS (LP: #2007960)

       In Lunar+k and Debian sid (see #1028634 and #1050355)

       Tiledarray possible needs Build-Depend: libblaspp-dev,
       liblapackpp-dev

       btas in archive is also outdated and not compatible with
       tiledarray 1.0.0

       Likely needs newer btas packaged from git

 *

   phpmyadmin-sql-parser FTBFS

       Was blocked on phpmyadmin merge

       *phpmyadmin m*erged and has been uploaded now

 *

   pesign 116-6 FTBFS

       Blocked on efivar 38-2 merge

       Upstreamed Ubuntu delta in efivar 38-3, then got sync sponsored

       efivar 38-3 is now in noble, pesign also now migrated

 *

   Other universe merges:

       nix, imath, thin: gotten uploads sponsored

       xserver-xorg-input-synaptics: FTBFS, ubuntu2 in review

       presage: addressing review comments TBD

   *

*

Mate Kukri