Le 11/03/2024 à 19:55, dann frazier a écrit :
On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 11:23 AM Florent 'Skia' Jacquet
<florent.jacq...@canonical.com> wrote:

Hello there,

Here is a summary of the latest features that just landed in the
autopkgtest-cloud web UI, just for you to enjoy:

* All the pages under
https://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/$package_name now have links to
both Launchpad and the excuses for that given package. Of course, if you
go down to the https://a.u.c/packages/$package_name/$release/$arch page,
the links will adapt and point you to the right release page variant for
Launchpad and excuses.
Please let me know if you think additional links in this section would
be useful.

* On that same https://a.u.c/packages/$package_name page, you will now
find the list of running and queued tests for that package. It's the
same form as the a.u.c/running page, but filtered, so easier on memory
footprint, both for the computer and the brain cells. You may find this
useful to quickly search if a particular trigger for that package has
already been queued, no matter the release/architecture.

* Finally on the a.u.c/packages/$package_name/$release/$arch page, you
will now also find the queued and running jobs, but with a more compact
form, added in the results table. Obviously, some data is lacking in
that table, thus the many "N/A", but we have no way of finding that
right now to fill up the gaps, sorry. Also, with the queues being
absolutely huge right now, you may find that for some packages, you need
to scroll once or twice to get to the finished results. I hope this will
not be too disturbing, but if it is for too many people, we may study
some solutions to offer the choice of hiding those lines, although our
dynamic web frontend developer skill set is very limited in the team (as
in "we don't speak JS").

Please find attached a screenshot of the current "glance/noble/ppc64el"
page as an example. Non-contractual color scheme, as I run dark reader.

Any positive feedback will be most welcome, and for negative feedback,
let us remind you that we have a bug tracker where you can submit your
wishlist here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/auto-package-testing

As someone who has spent a lot of time lately monitoring different
pages to get the full view of a package, I can say I find these
improvements very welcome! Thanks for the update!

You're welcome! :-)

As I've been asked already, better explicit that for everyone: the page is absolutely **not** dynamic, meaning you need to refresh it if you want to see the latest status. The lovely moving icons for queued and running tests are just pure CSS animations, but there is no refresh mechanism in that table. It looks as nice, polished and dynamic as any other modern JS-powered application thanks to bootstrap, but it's just pure server-side rendering of plain HTML.

TL;DR: just hit F5 for latest data!

Skia