good catch -- let me know if see anymore snafu's. should be fixed :-)

GNOME Developers, which is subscribed to the bug report.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1163879

Title:
  Ubuntu GNOME images listed on QA Tracker not "linked" to daily images

Status in The Ubuntu QA Website:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Just performing some Beta 2 testing and I notice that the Download
  links for the Ubuntu GNOME images on the QA Tracker, in both Raring
  daily and Raring Beta 2, fail to display any actual download info. Is
  this just a matter of syncing with the appropriate daily images?