On 29/08/13 00:18, Tim wrote:

On 29/08/13 08:13, Fran Dieguez wrote:
On mié 28 ago 2013 23:11:23 CEST, Alfredo Hernández wrote:
Are you using Saucy? If so, probably it's because gnome-control-center
is 3.6, if you update to 3.10 via the GNOME3Team PPA it should it
should be fixed.

Cheers.

On 28 Aug 2013 23:07, "Fran Dieguez" <fran.dieg...@mabishu.com
<mailto:fran.dieg...@mabishu.com>> wrote:

     Hi,

     I don't known if this is a bug but when you open
     gnome-system-settings there are two background gray colors that
     seem quite weird.

     I've attached an screenshot to clarify.

     Same happens if you activate dark theme for all windows but with
     darker greys.

     Regards

I'm using Saucy with the gnome3-team/gnome3 ppa. I will try upgrading packages but for
now this "issue" remains happening.
Its a regression caused by gtk 3.8 and/or Adwaita 3.8. We will have
gnome-control-center 3.8 on gnome3 ppa soon, where this won't happen.

Although file a bug, we do need to fix this in g-c-c 3.6!

Regards

Question: should I fill the bug against g-c-c or gnome-themes-standard-data (adwaita theme package)?