On dom 20 oct 2013 14:05:00 CEST, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
Hi everyone,

When I joined Ubuntu GNOME Team 3 months ago (July, 2013), I stepped
back from my previous roles with Lubuntu Except one (Lubuntu
Brainstorming Lead) and then, I joined Ubuntu GNOME. However, I
haven't stopped my activities with Lubuntu Team. Where were always
activities.

Now, it is the right time to decide what path shall I take :)

A side of being Peppermint Community Manager, I have these roles with
all Ubuntu Communities:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement#Ubuntu_Communities_Positions.2BAC8-Roles

I'm thinking to stop each and every single activity related to Lubuntu
and focus on the other Communities/Projects.

The time I usually spend to do anything related to Lubuntu will be
used for other tasks.

I have enjoyed everything I have done so far with Ubuntu GNOME. 3
months was a huge success for everyone in Ubuntu GNOME Team and the
coming 6 months, should be even better, this is what I want and hope.

What do you think?
I seek your advice so that I can make the right decision in the right
time!

Thanks :)

Best Regards,

I think that only you knows how much work involves to manage all those communities. So far, you are doing a GREAT work in Ubuntu GNOME. Obviously, if you ask us, we can only be selfish people and suggest you to focus on UbuntuGNOME as our community is quite young and it needs your work to improve and make it grow. But it is only you who can evaluate all the pros and cons of each choice.

Regards.

P.S.: Pick Ubuntu GNOME !!!! ;)