On 23/10/14 02:41, Keith I Myers wrote:
Heading home now, I will be doing another test on my machine.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjja...@gnome.org
<mailto:amjja...@gnome.org>> wrote:

    On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 11:08 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjja...@gnome.org
    <mailto:amjja...@gnome.org>> wrote:

        Hi everyone,

    Hi again :D

        We are getting very close to the final release of Ubuntu GNOME
        14.10 (Utopic Unicorn) and this is our last chance to test as
        much as we can to reduce the bugs as much as possible.

        As Tim sent earlier:
        https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2014-October/002298.html

        The latest build now is:
        http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/325/builds

        20141022

        Without excuses, without going through the same discussion over
        and over again, it is our choice: either to have a buggy system
        OR a rock-solid one. The more we test, the better quality we
        shall have. The less we test, the more bugs we shall have and
        worse quality :)

        I have nothing more to say about testing :) at least, for this
        cycle :P
        I mean, as long as I am involved with Ubuntu GNOME, you will
        never ever get rid of my nagging :D hehe but I am sure you know
        why I do that, don't you?

        Head to:
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing

        If you are NEW to testing OR you need some extra help

        AND

        You can always contact us:
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs

        Thank you so much for testing, supporting and helping Ubuntu
        GNOME to get better :)

    Oh yes, this is reminder #1 ;)

        P.S.
        I might start nagging, yet again soon :P

    Soon? I waited 11 hours to start nagging yet again so that wasn't
    soon :P

    Thanks a lot :)

    --
    Best Regards,
    *Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

    Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
    Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
    Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
    Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>
    Download Ubuntu GNOME
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>

Keith I Myers
http://+Keith I Myers <http://plus.kmyers.me/>
Mobile : (305)-929-3475

I've done a couple of tests without noticeable problems.

 - Install (manual partition)
 - Install (full disk)

Quite stable release.