Its it not clear which bug was pointed out. An upstream patch was given
and, right now, all I can do is to guarantee that this patch is, still,
contained in cluster-glue upstream version:

    } else {
        if (HA_OK !=
ha_msg_mod_int(op->msg,F_LRM_OPSTATUS,(int)LRM_OP_CANCELLED)) {
            LOG_FAILED_TO_ADD_FIELD(F_LRM_OPSTATUS);
            return HA_FAIL;
        }
        op_status = LRM_OP_CANCELLED;
        remove_op_history(op);
    }

With that, I'm marking this bug as Fix Released, feel free to re-open
with any other information OR open a new one (better) related to newer
Ubuntu releases.

Thank you!

** Changed in: cluster-glue (Ubuntu)

High Availability Team, which is subscribed to cluster-glue in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1015602

Title:
  Monitor on Master resource stops working - pls apply patch

Status in cluster-glue package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Ubuntu-precise is missing this patch http://hg.linux-
  ha.org/glue/diff/29c2eb9fa966/lrm/lrmd/lrmd.c

  http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/rev/29c2eb9fa966

  Because of this master/slave resource is missing "monitor" function.
  Request you to apply this patch in cluster-glue.