Now I'm going to work with this package and check needed Pacemaker
fixes. After that I'm going to propose both merges together.

High Availability Team, which is subscribed to pacemaker in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1865523

Title:
  [bionic] fence_scsi not working properly with 1.1.18-2ubuntu1.1

Status in fence-agents package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in pacemaker package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in fence-agents source package in Bionic:
  Confirmed
Status in pacemaker source package in Bionic:
  Confirmed
Status in fence-agents source package in Disco:
  Confirmed
Status in fence-agents source package in Eoan:
  Fix Released
Status in fence-agents source package in Focal:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Trying to setup a cluster with an iscsi shared disk, using fence_scsi
  as the fencing mechanism, I realized that fence_scsi is not working in
  Ubuntu Bionic. I first thought it was related to Azure environment
  (LP: #1864419), where I was trying this environment, but then, trying
  locally, I figured out that somehow pacemaker 1.1.18 is not fencing
  the shared scsi disk properly.

  Note: I was able to "backport" vanilla 1.1.19 from upstream and
  fence_scsi worked. I have then tried 1.1.18 without all quilt patches
  and it didnt work as well. I think that bisecting 1.1.18 <-> 1.1.19
  might tell us which commit has fixed the behaviour needed by the
  fence_scsi agent.

  (k)rafaeldtinoco@clubionic01:~$ crm conf show
  node 1: clubionic01.private
  node 2: clubionic02.private
  node 3: clubionic03.private
  primitive fence_clubionic stonith:fence_scsi \
          params pcmk_host_list="10.250.3.10 10.250.3.11 10.250.3.12"
devices="/dev/sda" \
          meta provides=unfencing
  property cib-bootstrap-options: \
          have-watchdog=false \
          dc-version=1.1.18-2b07d5c5a9 \
          cluster-infrastructure=corosync \
          cluster-name=clubionic \
          stonith-enabled=on \
          stonith-action=off \
          no-quorum-policy=stop \
          symmetric-cluster=true

  ----

  (k)rafaeldtinoco@clubionic02:~$ sudo crm_mon -1
  Stack: corosync
  Current DC: clubionic01.private (version 1.1.18-2b07d5c5a9) - partition with
quorum
  Last updated: Mon Mar  2 15:55:30 2020
  Last change: Mon Mar  2 15:45:33 2020 by root via cibadmin on
clubionic01.private

  3 nodes configured
  1 resource configured

  Online: [ clubionic01.private clubionic02.private clubionic03.private
  ]

  Active resources:

   fence_clubionic        (stonith:fence_scsi):   Started
  clubionic01.private

  ----

  (k)rafaeldtinoco@clubionic02:~$ sudo sg_persist --in --read-keys
--device=/dev/sda
    LIO-ORG   cluster.bionic.   4.0
    Peripheral device type: disk
    PR generation=0x0, there are NO registered reservation keys

  (k)rafaeldtinoco@clubionic02:~$ sudo sg_persist -r /dev/sda
    LIO-ORG   cluster.bionic.   4.0
    Peripheral device type: disk
    PR generation=0x0, there is NO reservation held