[Expired for corosync (Ubuntu Trusty) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: corosync (Ubuntu Trusty)

High Availability Team, which is subscribed to corosync in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1019833

Title:
   problem wtih the configuration of the cluster.conf file. when

Status in corosync package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in corosync source package in Trusty:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hello,

   I'm trying to install and configure a small corosync cluster  with two
   nodes, on OS Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
   There is a problem wtih the configuration of the cluster.conf file. when
   I try to validate it I get
   the error message: extra element rm in interleave.

   command used to validate: ccs_config_validate.

   Both nodes are working. - Used command clustat and cman_tool nodes

   I send a copy of  cluster.conf files of both nodes.

   Corosync version: 1.4.2

   Thanks in advance,

   João Francisco