> Hi
>
> Was wanting advice and suggestions on an Ubuntu Linux compatible
> internet Data Card or a data phone (and service).

Data phone with no doubt , easy to use and provide better connection

> Preferably something that is easy to setup and does not need serious
> tweaking
>
> Would also like advice on services, schemes and coverage along with the
> hardware suggestions

I think in the case of Cards they provide Sierra card and Huawei cards
of which , I know Huawei cards work on Ubuntu.

> will be much appreciated
>
> thanks and regards
> ram

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra
Linux User #348873
ILUGD Commitee Member, GZLUG , DGLUG Moderator
B.Tech 4th Year Computer Science , RKGIT , Ghaziabad
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"