Wow,
Ok, I am here in Kamla Nagar, but we can meet anywhere.. like C.P.
If you have any contact number, let me know :)

On 4/21/07, Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/20/07, Ravi Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If anyone is from Delhi, and has downloaded Feisty, please let me know.
You
> can burn me a CD, and I will collect it.
> So, anyone from Delhi. Please Reply.

I am from ghaziabad and may be visiting noida or Delhi on monday , we
can definately arrange a meet.

mail me your contact number

> Thanks in Advance.
>
> --
> -=Ravi=-

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra
Linux User #348873
ILUGD Commitee Member, GZLUG , DGLUG Moderator
B.Tech 4th Year Computer Science , RKGIT , Ghaziabad
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"

-=Ravi=-